Wednesday, March 9, 2011

S E N T E N C E S

Well, for this time, I'm gonna post my English task here. It was about making sentences which have more than 20 words in each sentence. So, those are the sentences I've made:
  1. Just because I was still studying and I could not tell you do not mean you left me without any confirmation.
  2. Beginning from make a telescope, Galileo Galilei could create an astronomy book explain about Jupiter planet and the topographical of the moon.
  3. If you can not become a professional footballer, it is better for you to become a sport teacher, working with children who are the same age.
  4. When I was down with a fever, my mom is the one who give the tender loving care until I am fully recovered.
  5. Things are happening so fast that I am at sixes and sevens, then I do not know what to do next.
  6. It is easy for vegan diet to meet the recommendation for protein as long as calorie intake is adequate.
  7. I have gotten good marks in mock exam, but my mom still tells me that I should work harder to get higher score.
  8. Many people do not realize how much they could influence others simply by what they say and how they say it.
  9. What I see is what I do and what I do is what I get-a principle told by my teacher, named Kasim
  10. NTT Docomo (Japan) is the world's largest wireless Internet provider, with 45,687,117 subscribers to their i-mode services.
  11. There are to mistakes one can make along the road to the truth, not going all the way and not star.
  12. Be who you are and say what you feel because those mind do not matter and those who matter do not mind.
  13. A true leader is the one who can lead himself or herself and can lead the other people, it was a quotation mentioned by my friend .
  14. Whether I want to go to medical school or no, my mother will still ask me to become a doctor.
  15. Although, I want to study abroad, but my major which is medical will not allow me because I can not study abroad for medical school if I have not got Bachelor Degree in my country.
  16. When I am doing my assignment from Mr. Kasim, my friend named Rizka is browsing her task and chatting with Gita.
  17. She is not only expert in Maths, but also expert in Science subjects which are Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
  18. Yesterday, I lost in the zoo, I do not know where to go, I have tried to find the way, but I could not find it.
  19. Give me a break, give me a little escape because I am so tired of being me and please let me be free and be new.
  20. Please give me some sunshine, give me some rain and give me another chance because I want to grow up once again.
  21. When you walk away, I count the steps that you take and do you see how much I need you right now ?
  22. Every time I see you fall, I get own on my knees and pray, then I am waiting that final moment, the moment when you say the words I can say.
  23. When I go to the bed and I head my head upon my pillow, I am dreaming of you and I realize that you are my first love.
  24. It is seem impossible and absurd if I love you because I do not even know you before or even now.
That's all I can share for this time . See ya !

2 comments: